Start authentically supporting neurodivergent and autistic youth with the SEA Bridge curriculum!
With the SEA Bridge demo, you have access to:
- Introductory demonstration video with tips on how to make the most out of the curriculum
- 1 complete plug-and-play workshop (out of 40 in the subscription!) that allows you to:
- Meet the charming characters that your students will easily relate to
- Explore fun activities that keep kids engaged
- Discover caregiver resources to support relationships with students and their families
- And more!
With our demo, you will find everything you need at your fingertips to run an individual or group session with your neurodivergent students ages 5-10.
SEA Bridge Demo Registration
Sign up below to access our FREE demo of the SEA Bridge. You can come back to the demo as many times as you like. No credit card required.
Ready to purchase?
Start revolutionizing how you support neurodivergent and autistic youth. With our two different subscription plans for the Social-Emotional Acuity (SEA) Bridge, you can choose the option that best meets your needs!
Early Adopter Special – Monthly
$49.00 / month
- Everything in the FREE demo access, PLUS
- 40 pre-planned, plug and play workshops
- Music from award-winning musicians Lindsay Munroe and Raffi
- Games, puppet shows, choose-your-own-adventure interactive stories, creative projects
- And much more!
Early Adopter Special – Yearly
$539 / Year
- Everything in the FREE demo access and the monthly subscription
- Pay now for 11 months and get the 12th month FREE