Start authentically supporting neurodivergent and autistic youth with the SEA Bridge curriculum!
With the SEA Bridge demo, you have access to:
- Introductory demonstration video with tips on how to make the most out of the curriculum
- 1 complete plug-and-play workshop (out of 40 in the subscription!) that allows you to:
- Meet the charming characters that your students will easily relate to
- Explore fun activities that keep kids engaged
- Discover caregiver resources to support relationships with students and their families
- And more!
With our demo, you will find everything you need at your fingertips to run an individual or group session with your neurodivergent students ages 5-10.
SEA Bridge Demo Registration
Sign up below to access our FREE demo of the SEA Bridge. You can come back to the demo as many times as you like. No credit card required.
Try SEA Bridge For Free Today
Start revolutionizing how you support neurodivergent and autistic youth with Social-Emotional Acuity (SEA) Bridge. You can choose to continue your membership with a monthly or yearly subscription at any time during your free trial.
SEA Bridge for Educators
$49 / month or $539 / year (1 month free)
- 40 hours of ready to deliver workshops!
- Educational material for families & send-home activities
- Educator resources to help you meet the needs of your students
- 70-minute webinar to learn more about Neurodiversity
- Music by award-winning musicians Raffi and Lindsey Munroe
- Fun and engaging for children ages 5-10
- No contract. Cancel anytime during your free 30-day trial.
As a trial member, you’ll have access to the first 4 workshops (covering about 4 weeks of material). You can upgrade your membership at any time to access the entire platform.